Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

18 Weeks


Here's a belly picture at 18 weeks (Last Thursday - 6/17/2010)...wearing maternity pants and tops now - some of my regular shirts that are longer still work. I'm a little bummed about all those nice jeans hanging in my closet that I can't really wear anymore. I tried a pair out not long ago with the BeBand but it wasn't very comfortable. I *think* I've started feeling movement but am not too sure since I don't know what it feels like. I'm getting excited for our next appointment and ultrasound on July 1st! :)


We're in Boise today to sign papers on our house this afternoon! So far everything has gone well ::knock on wood::

3 comments:

Jin said...

Yay for a belly pic and signing papers!

My first movements - felt like nudges. Or like when you poke your tounge against your cheek. The rolls feel literally like a bowling ball or marble going from side to side.

Holly S said...

I know! About time right? :o)

I've been feeling odd stuff going on in there but after it happens its like what was that?! LOL I'm thinking that's what it is since I hadn't felt anything before a few days ago

Amber said...

I was so unsure about Jacoby's movements. When I finally knew it was like a goldfish swimming in my belly.