Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kauai

Trip to Kauai for 9 days was awesome! We went with my mom's friend Jessica and her family and had a great time relaxing. My friend Yolanda, Kanoe and their son KJ and a childhood friend Chito all live on Kauai and all came to hang out with us! We stayed in a house on Poipu Beach that had a pool! True paradise! Enjoy the pictures!

A bunch of our group jumped into the neighbors pool and
I was taking pictures and Scott ended up holding these drinks! LOL!

My friend Yolanda and I, have known her since 2nd grade! :)

My mom, Scott and I

Had dinner with Chito and his friends
Near Spouting Horn

Good 'ol JoJo's Shaved Ice, my FAVORITE!

Relaxing at Salt Pond Beach
Salt Pond Beac

Hamura's Saimin - another favorite!

Yoland & I again :)
Jessica, Mom, and I
Turtle - we save them everywhere, buying an underwater digital camera was so worth it!

Eating Spam Musubi, another favorite :)
View from the house

Drinks!
Duke's Hula Pie

We drove into town to get more Xyience energy drinks :)

Hanging out at Anini Beach

Paradise!
Another view

Pictures of the house








No comments: