Space Needle
Holland America Westerdam
We went on an Alaska cruise July 19, 2009 - July 26, 2009. We embarked from Seattle and went to Juneau, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Sitka and Victoria, Canada. We had a huge group: Jeremy parent's Gene and Deann, brother Michael and his wife Juana, his Grandpa Dave and Grandma Daisy, my mom, Scott and Auntie Connie, Jeremy and I! We had a wonderful time! Alaska reminded me a lot of Oregon. Very green and pretty! It rained most of the time but we still had a great time! The food on the cruise was awesome!
I'm not going to write a lot since I've got lots of pictures! Between everyone that went we have over 1,500 pictures believe it or not!
Leaving Seattle!
Dessert Extravaganza!
I'm getting all packed since I'm headed to Kauai for 9 days! :)
More pictures to come when I return


No comments:
Post a Comment