A few weeks later my sorority sister JoAnna got married to Joseph on July 11, 2009 at Wine Country Farm in Dayton, Oregon. They had a beautiful wedding and the weather was nice for an outdoor wedding! Funny thing about my friend JoAnna is that Jeremy's dad Gene has known her dad Mike forever (25+ years I believe) and I met JoAnna at Portland State University in Phi Sigma Sigma! What a small world!

Mr. & Mrs. Cheshire
(Danced to the same song for their first dance as we did...When You Say Nothing At All)

Phi Sig ladies with the bride

Beautiful venue!
Bride walking down the aisle with her dad!
I was intending on finishing this posting before our Alaska cruise...didn't happen but I did and you can tell by the date ;)
I'll do another post about our Alaska cruise this week :)





No comments:
Post a Comment