Us at Matt & Jillian's Wedding
I'm a terrible blogger!
I'm not as good as Melissa and Amber! Congratulations to Melissa who added two little ones to her family from Ethiopia...they are also expected a baby in July. Congratulations to Amber and Chris who are also expecting in August! I need to blog more frequently so I don't have hundreds of pictures that I want to put on here!
Well, we've been keeping busy since the holidays. We had a wonderful time in Cancun with all of our friends! We rented jet skiis, went on a jungle tour, went to the Mayan Ruins, Xel-Ha (all inclusive water park), went parasailing, went to the Isla Mujeres (Island of Women), enjoyed laying by the pool/beach, and drank. We went with a group of 13 of us, and had a blast!

Here is a picture of our group!
Shortly after being home from Mexico we had to travel to Sonora, California to burry my Grandpa Kevin (aka Grandpa Sonora)'s ashes next to my Grandma. We had a nice time seeing family and my brother's Nico and Ro met up with us for lunch! It was great to have a positive spin on the trip!
We have a new niece, Jeremy's brother Tim and his wife Christal had their daughter Savannah Rose Sanders on February 2, 2009 she weighed 8 lbs 8.5oz and was 20.5" long. The delivery was rough and she had to be born via c-section. She is a really good baby too!

We went to one of Holly's co-worker's wedding on February 21, 2009. Jillian and Matt were married at Faith Savior Ministries and had their reception at the Acadian Ballroom. We had a great time at the wedding! Below is a picture of Mr. & Mrs. Wisbeck that their photographer Jessica Hill posted on her blog:


In other news, our friends Travis & Darcie are engaged! Congrats!
I'll leave you with a picture of Miss Dixie who will be a year old on tax day! She has been an awesome dog and we are so glad we got her!



No comments:
Post a Comment