Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Mr. & Mrs. Sanders

I've been inspired by a few friends to finally start my own blog!

As you all know 2008 has been a wonderful year!

Jeremy started a new job in March as a Merchandiser. He gets to work with his friend Bryan.

Jeremy and I got married on May 17, 2008. It was an amazing day! I was mentally prepared that it would likely rain on our wedding day since May in Oregon is unpredictable! Well, to my surprise it was somewhere near 90! I couldn't believe it! We got some amazing photographs thanks to Brandon with Foto Vitae! He did an amazing job shooting our wedding and I think he enjoyed spending the day with all of us! :)


We left the day after our wedding for Hawaii. We stayed on Kauai, where I showed Jeremy around where I used to live and we got to see Yolanda, Kanoe and Chito. We had an amazing time! We went on a sunset dinner cruise, snorkling, zip line tour and relaxed. We then flew to Oahu and stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki for the remainder of our trip. They upgraded our room and selected us as guest of the day. They gave us gorgeous leis and 2 tickets for a catamaran ride. We ate at Duke's again and checked out the Dole factory.


My parents got us a puppy as one of our wedding gifts. We got our Australian Shepherd puppy Dixie on June 21, 2008. She was born on April 15, 2008. She came from the same mom and dad that Lexi was from. We signed Dixie up for puppy classes at Schroeder's Den. She is such a smart puppy! She loves giving kisses too!


My sister Jayme had another little one: Cody James Tinder, born on August 9, 2008.

Cody & I during his visit in December 2008.

In September my niece Makayla, newphew Zaccary, their dad Ben (Ben Ben as we call him) moved to Oregon with his girlfriend Nichole and her two boys Tristan & Talen.

My Grandpa Sonora passed away on November 12, 2008. We enjoyed having him live in Oregon for the remainder of his time with us.

Several of our friends and family got married this year! Scott & Lindsay Crowell, Jerod & Jill Verboort, Noelle & Eric Martz, and Tim & Christal Sanders.

2008 has been a wonderful year! We are getting ready to head to Cancun, Mexico from January 6, 2009 - January 13, 2009. We are going with a huge group of friends: Matt, Julie, Jeff, Katie D., Travis, Darcie, Bryan, Trish, Dustin, Julio & Casey! We are staying at an all-inclusive resort and can't wait to go on vacation!!!!

I'm looking forward to 2009!

No comments: