Weve decided to push her surgery out until August 13th. Initially we were told it'd be ale a week recovery. I found out about a week ago it's more like 2. Between days 7-10 potato there is a risk for bleeding so it'll be best to have her at home then.
We were just in Portland for a good friends wedding last week. I went to Phoenix for work this week to train on a new computer system, so it would have put me out of the office for 3 weeks straight, which would have been awful timing. I talked to her doctor and she said it was fine to push it out 2 weeks. After talking with my mom she said she would come stay with us the second week and watch Mckenzie, so it's going to work out much better.
Mckenzie and I are flying back to Portland this weekend ad I need to be in my office when we go live with our new system. Its looking like it'll make my job easier and more efficient to do, which I'm definitely looking forward to, of course after I get the hang of things!


No comments:
Post a Comment