Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's a...

BOY!





We found out just over a week ago we're having a boy! Our friend Dani who is a photographer suggested doing gender reveal photos! We didn't tell anyone until we got the photos back, thankfully she was able to take the photos the same day we found out it was a boy and had them all edited up and on disc for us that night.  The suspense drove a few friends and family crazy but it was a fun way to announce!

Overall I'm feeling alright, this pregnancy as of a few weeks ago started getting tough. I had very little morning sickness but goodness I've had some terrible pelvic pain that kind of waxes and wanes.  The doctor suggested I try a maternity support belt which I'm getting from a friend.  He also said trying to do some yoga may help too, so I'm going to get back into that.  My OB said it is more common with the second to experience pelvic pain, something I NEVER had while pregnant with Mckenzie!  Other than that all is well! :)


1 comment:

valerie said...

with Charlotte my hips hurt really bad in the first and part of the second trimester. but only when laying down.. she was also super low so I was waddling a lot sooner. :) so excited for your little boy!! can't wait to see him!! he will be here before you know it!!