Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Routine check-up

Had a routine check up with my OB today, all is going well! The doctor used the doppler today and we heard baby's heart beating! What a wonderful sound! :)

We go in at the end of May for another check-up and anatomy scan...which we will find out the sex.  I think it'd be fun to wait until the end, but I'm one of those people that wants to know! I loved keeping Mckenzie's name a surprise until she was born.  It actually worked out great since we ended up changing her name after we saw her...She was supposed to be Ashton Mckenzie (Instead we went with Mckenzie Ashton).  I think we will probably do the same this time around :)

Doctor also said I pretty much haven't gained any weight. To my surprise I'm still wearing my regular jeans.  I've always heard you show much sooner with #2.  I've got a little bump starting but most people wouldn't notice yet!

No comments: