Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello!

Ahh! I've been a horrible blogger!

All is going well, our little lady turns 1 tomorrow, I still can't believe it!




We had a birthday party in Oregon last weekend! She had no interest in opening gifts but was interested in what she got! I made the lady bug cupcakes too :)


We did our family pictures and her 1 year photos today.  I made a huge cupcake for her to tear into, we decided to do that last so of course she ended up being tired - we got some good pictures, I can't wait to see them all!

Seems weird that this time last year I was in labor but wasn't really sure it was the real thing since my contractions were really hurting.  Jeremy went and got dinner at one of my favorite restaurants Flatbread Community Oven!  We didn't ended up going to the hospital until around 11:30pm when the contractions started getting closer together (3-5 minutes).

Mckenzie is such a joyful little girl and an absolute blessing! I will try to keep this more update, thanks Valerie for reminding me to get in gear! ;)

1 comment:

valerie said...

:) I do what I can! She is so cute!!!