Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

4 month stats

We took Mckenzie for her 4 month appointment today and shots.

She weighs 16lbs 10oz (95th percentile)
25 5/8" long (90th percentile)

We think she has started teething, no teeth coming through but the last few days she has been fussy, drooling, chewing on her hands and crying :( We've given her some tylenol because she was just crying and crying.  We were trying all kinds of things, teething rings, frozen water in her pacifier.  She needed some Tylenol to help because once it kicked in she was much more comfortable! I tried to get some teething tablets today but couldn't find any, our pedetrician said they took them off the market but thought they were back on.

She did good for her shots, it wasn't until after the 2nd shot that she started crying and we were able to calm her pretty quick.  The doctor said she looks great and is nice and healthy! :)

3 comments:

Colt and Candice said...

I don't care what anybody says, infant tylenol is a must for teething or sick babies! The most important thing for them is to be happy and be able to sleep soundly, and if that's what it takes, so be it :)

Holly S said...

We checked with the pedi because they told us to give it to her after her 2 month shots but I didn't know how much to give her now. Once we gave it to her within 30 mins she calmed down and was more comfortable, poor girl!

The Dober Fam said...

I noticed that teething tablets had been taken off of the market also but they had a homeopathic substitute for them in the sale aisle that was actually in liquid form. MUCH easier to get down. I coupled that with the infants pain reliever and we seemed to be good. I agree with Candice, I was much more hesitant to give Gavin anything for pain than I am with Hadley. She just needs to be comfortable.